Logo

Johnson 35hp RDE 19 L/U screw size?

According to the diagram on this site the part # is330562,they have ten of them and they cost $4.69 apiece.Doesn't specify what size they are though.Good Luck.

And now I ask why I went out there anyway. I knew darned well they are 1/4-20 and they are. 3/4 inch long on a 7.5hp, 7/8 inch long on a 20hp. And they are not hardware store screws. They have a special flat-bottom on the head so they seal if you sock them in tight as you are supposed to do.

EDIT: OK, so I don't have a 35hp. But look up the part numbers and see if they are the same as the 20. I say they are, but I did my work for today.

Last edited:
And now I ask why I went out there anyway. I knew darned well they are 1/4-20 and they are. 3/4 inch long on a 7.5hp, 7/8 inch long on a 20hp. And they are not hardware store screws. They have a special flat-bottom on the head so they seal if you sock them in tight as you are supposed to do.

EDIT: OK, so I don't have a 35hp. But look up the part numbers and see if they are the same as the 20. I say they are, but I did my work for today.

Thanks for looking.

They are 1/4-20. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. And now I am going out to the shop and checking it.

Agreed.... After removing/installing about a zillion of those things, one sorta gets to realize that the threads on those things are 1/4x20.

Back