Logo

Jetting 1998 Johnson 115 fast strike model j115glecm

I live at 3000 feet plus above sea level and operate my boat here. I am very familiar with 2 strokes and jetting and dislike hearing the dreaded “fat” burble of my motor. I need some help sourcing smaller mains and larger mid range (air bleed) jets. The older models have a service bulletin with Evinrude and Johnson’s recommended jetting. I cannot find the same for my model. I am imagining for the level of jetting i would like to achieve I may need more than the bulletin but it will be a good start. thanks again. Ps this is my first post on here. I live in Alberta Canada

Sometimes the factory has these parts at $5.00 each , likely made / stocked long ago.----Recent production they want $50 each.----Hard to comprehend the pricing sometimes.

Yes they had the “high altitude “ jets for it in stock. Definitely not cheap but it will work
Sometimes the factory has these parts at $5.00 each , likely made / stocked long ago.----Recent production they want $50 each.----Hard to comprehend the pricing sometimes.
and today they say the 58d jets are no longer available!!!! Any other ideas?

Back