Logo

IESC Deisel co. / heavydutykits.com Anyone hear of them.

Sharkbite42

I am getting ready to major my 6-71. I came across these people on e-bay. They offer free shipping and are about $250 cheaper than diesel-pro, who i have always dealt with, for the overhaul kit.
Has anyone dealt with this company? Are they a good company do to business with?
Thank you for any feed back.
Mike

Can't answer the question directly but I will say that;
1. you might just consider asking Diesel Pro to match their pricing and see if they'll accommodate you and
2. even if someone has some good words about IESC, for $250 and shipping I'm sot so sure I would take the chance.
Good luck.

That was kind of my feeling. I had problems with an order from diesel pro in the past. They rectified the issue, and were great to work with.
If enough people had good luck with IESC diesel. I would give them a chance. At this point i think i will stick with Diesel-Pro.

The one good thing about eBAY is that their rating system is pretty fair. If they pissed a bunch of folks off, it will be reflected on the eBAY rating.

But if Diesel Pro can't match IESC pricing then it could be a "materials quality" thing....as in some things are made in China and some are made "elsewhere".... While doing a major on a DDripper, you should only want the best.

I would simply ask them directly, "why are they so much cheaper than you guys?" and see what they say.

Good luck with your rebuild.

Back