Logo

Idle and High Speed Orifice Size / Part Number

jaconnett

I have a 1992 Evinrude te150glenc 150 hp. I have the service manual and parts catalog for this outboard, but the carb # is not listed. Apparently in 1992, there were several changes to the carb configuration. I need to know the Idle and High Speed Orifice size and Part # for carb 433656.

Thanks for your help!

Click on ---boat engine parts-----Orange bar up top.----Everything listed there.----What jets are in your carburetors now ?----What elevation are you running at ?-----What is your motor doing not doing?

That is my dilemma. My carb is 433656 which is not listed in the parts. Carb 433656 is a legitimate number for that year and hp, but is not shown. I was hoping someone with the same carb could tell me what the orifice size is.

#19 323703 — ORIFICE, IDLE AIR BLEED, #36, 150. EARLY PRODUCTION WITH 433342 OR 433343 STAMPED ON CARBURETOR. THESE ASSEMBLIES AND RELATED PARTS MUST BE USED TOGETHER.
or
#19 325827 — ORIFICE, IDLE AIR BLEED, #44, 150. LATE PRODUCTION WITH 435528 OR 435529 STAMPED ON CARBURETOR. THESE ASSEMBLIES AND RELATED PARTS MUST BE USED TOGETHER.

try------evinrudeparts.ca-----May be able to help you.----They may have the related service bulletins on this subject.

I didn't realize this, but I took off an orifice from another one of the carbs and it had the number stamped on the orifice, 43. Consider this thread closed.

Back