Logo

Honda bf200 rpm issue

Marco.1

Hello everyone
I have some problems with an honda bf200 (year 2004) the problem begins when i decelerate the engine from high rpm to slow rpm or when, more often you switch from a fast forward to neutral position. The engine rpm starts to oscillate from 900 to 1300 rpm about, and he does not stabilize, even if you switch the key off and start it again,he continues to be unstable.I have already try another ecm or map sensor and iac,nothing done
I have uploaded a video registration whit Dr.h
Thank you for any opinion (sorry for my bad english :) )

http://www.filedropper.com/2015-11-20-1130-27

The filedropper link requires me to download software, which I will not do.

A few questions...
1. Are you getting an alarm?
2. Have you drained the VST?
3. Have you checked/changed the high pressure fuel filter?
4. Have you drained the onboard fuel/water separator?
5. Have you checked/replaced the low pressure fuel filter?
6. If you have an external Racor-type fuel water separator, have you drained that and/or replaced the filter element?
7. What do you do to get the engine operating properly after the surging?

Thanks for the reply
filedropper dont requires any software if you just click "download this file" its an mp4 video
I tried almost everything you said,and no unfortunately i dont have any active alarm when it happens
7.To get it back regular i have to put forward and throttle, and if i want to back at neutral without problems i must decelerate very slowly,only in this way the motor remains normal.

start the engine,let warm up ,at neutral position disconnect the IACV, when you disconnect the IACV engine should not go off and RPM should stay 500-600.
if not you have to clean the throttle body.

Did you cleaned the throttle body, ? properly clean the idle air by pass passage.

with the IACV engine start and neutral position engine RPM should stay stable 600-700, Hope you are checked spark plugs,fuel filters and other things which chawk had mentioned

wajira

wajira

I had to stop testing for the moment with this engine,I will let you know as soon as I restart
the screen what do you mean it's inside the vst?
thanks

Not sure who you're referring to, but I was suggesting when you remove the fpr there is a screen on the backside of fuel rail. Also, it would be very wise to cleanout screen under high pressure pump. Have you checked fuel pressure?

Back