Logo

Hi I have a 1996 60hp Johnson outboard model number J60TLENE. No spark on all cylinders and start up beep not working when key turned to on position

mahia

Was going a day before i took in for carb clean and came back with no spark issue on all cylinders. I noticed the beep alarm noise when turning the key to the on position was not working when I got it back . Mechanic said not getting spark from the spark plugs back and said it could be a wire loose or ground wire but have checked and can't find anything. Any ideas?

Was going a day before i took in for carb clean and came back with no spark issue on all cylinders. I noticed the beep alarm noise when turning the key to the on position was not working when I got it back . Mechanic said not getting spark from the spark plugs back and said it could be a wire loose or ground wire but have checked and can't find anything. Any ideas?
Engine cranks over just still no spark at all even replaced power pack. Lanyard looks good to

Honestly just guessing..only test I did was removed black and yellow wire to see if it was kill switch but yea don't know anything just looking online for advice

I was just opening up the engines cover as I did that I noticed some bits of metal shavings near the flywheel towards carbs end on top I'm just thinking would that have come from the stator

Back