Logo

Help

Lexz2233

My 25hp electric start will start every time and idle fine but under throttle seems to choke up and spit and sputter and not gain speed

May be the starvation of fuel. Have you got a year? Did you have problems after storage? Have you been using ethanol blended fuel?

That's terrible. They are poisoning all our fuels. It's going to cost consumers Billions of dollars. You can run with ethanol, if fuel components are designed for it, but before storage, get all of it out....ALL OF IT! Been dealing with this crap a long long time. Illegal to use in aircraft???? Wonder why?
Look for signs of oxidation in fuel pump or carb, then act accordingly.

I'll haul my own fuel from USA up to camp now. I won't have that garbage in my equipment, trucks, mowers, saws, outboards, generators. This can mean your LIFE up here in the bush.

You can bring in the appropriate amount of fuel for your stay, depending on your mission. So if you are staying for 2 weeks and you tell the officer you run the boat all day for fishing and burning 20 gallons of gas then you can bring a ton of fuel.

Hope your incorrect, but it may depend on the officer at the crossing ....and how they are looking at you. They know I have 2 camps and probably don't want to make problems with me. I pay duty on everything I bring in. In the old days there was certainly more regular officers. They knew me. Today, you never see the same crossing officers.

Back