Logo

Grants

publius

I may be taking a job as an ou

I may be taking a job as an outboard mechanic soon and do not have a proper set of tools. Does anyone know if there any government grants that would help with this purchase? Thank you.

"[b]"Does anyone know if t

""Does anyone know if there any government grants that would help with this purchase?"

uhoh.gif

Ayuh,.. Why not do it like the rest of Us workin' stiffs did it...
Buy 'em,... 1 tool at a time, as needed...

Snap-on will set you up with the payment plan,...
$20. a week,...for life..."

"School, maybe but I doubt you

"School, maybe but I doubt you'll find a freebee.

Bondo's sugestion is viable if you need a box now. The other option is to get a sears card and wait for the sales."

"just be glad you are getting

"just be glad you are getting a job and buy your own tools, you'll make lots of money anyways, at $85 bucks an hour labor, I'm sure you'll put at least $15-20 bucks/hour right in to your pocket..."

"Seems as tho the Obama <[img]

"Seems as tho the Obama
2_cents.gif
Administration may finance just about anything in 2011, so I say check out what grants may apply for the education which MAY include the necessary equiptment...meanwhile, set up a small business venture and apply for that Obama Business Loan.
happy.gif

Then get the Badge for your uniform (tax deductible) that says Marine Engine Certified and Obama Approved.

Seriously, g'luck."

"Ayuh,... Problem with that p

"Ayuh,... Problem with that plan is,...
Ya gotta be a Union guy for the current administration to acknowledge you even Exist.."

Back