Logo

ford 351 water pump

john fraser

Hi GentsI have a 351 ford engine from 1979 and I need to find a water pump for it to complete the rebuild. I would like to know if any of you know where I can get one . New or used. I am looking to get the complete unit with fly wheel and bracket to bolt on to the engine. thanks in advance

John,

I think I have one! If you mean flywheel, as in pulley, it has that too, as well as the bracket. It came from a new engine. I'll have to go look for it, and post a photo. Where are you located?

Last edited:
John,

I'm in California, I'll get a photo up today, as soon as the camera charges up. It's a Sherwood pump, with one inlet and one outlet.

that would be awsom Rev Bob.
I will look for it. I don't know how to send photos here but could email you a picture of the one I have if you would like to see it.
thanks
John

John,
The pulley measures approx 6 3/4", it is keyed, with set screws, the pump is bronze, no play in the shaft, still feels sort of like "newish". Let me know if you need better shots.

HPIM1495.jpgHPIM1499.jpgHPIM1497.jpgHPIM1498.jpg

that looks like the one I have Bob. How much would you take for it. I can pay in us or canadian . Is it possible to ship it to me. I can send you the details if we can reach a price that is good for both of us. You can reach me at [email protected].
Thanks

John

hi bob
Sorry I seem to have lost your responce to my email. Could you please send it again now that I am at home at my computer.
Thanks
John

Back