Logo

Evinrude 1982 E115TLCNB consistency issues

How did you determine that it -----" still fires on all cylinders " -----Your answers need to be specific and clear or I might think I am wasting my time !

How did you determine that it -----" still fires on all cylinders " -----Your answers need to be specific and clear or I might think I am wasting my time !
No extra vibrations no extra noises just the rpm drops like it loses half of its throttle the oil/gas is burning off its not building up in either cylinder. Aka its not drowning out just the rpms cut in half kinda seems like its going into a limp mode type of deal but i don’t know if it has a “limp mode”

You are really struggling.-----No limp mode on a 1982 model.----I think you need to get a factory manual.---I need to step aside here.

You are really struggling.-----No limp mode on a 1982 model.----I think you need to get a factory manual.---I need to step aside here.
See i did the spark test and sparks were fine at 7/16 bright and blue all 4 cylinders. I did a stator test following >>
<< this video. Could the timer base be at fault?

Back