Logo

ELTO Light Twin

D

Don Martin

" My son brought a Elto Light

" My son brought a Elto Light Twin home for me to work on I was wondering if any one knows of this engine, it's a new one on me,It is going to need some parts,here is the Motor number : C17167, if anybody could tell me the year and maybe where I can find parts (if any) I would appreciate it,my son was bragging up his dad and made the mistake of saying I could get anything running,I think this one is a gonner,thank for any help,,Don "

" Don,

The motor you have i

" Don,

The motor you have is an ELTO Ruddertwin, made around 1924 by Ole Evinrude's second outboard company. Let me know what help you need, these are pretty cool motors to run.

Tom "

" Don, While I sincerely hope

" Don, While I sincerely hope you are successful in reviving your Elto, if for any reason you decide to give up would you be willing to sell it to me? I'm not very concered about the overall condition. What I'm interested in is parts. mainly the bottom end parts like the prop shaft, bevel gear, prop, aluminum castings, etc. I have a 1923 that I'm trying to bring back to running condition and I'm almost there...

Tnx...

TC...N1IQS
Bedford, New Hampshire "

Back