Logo

Eaton Marine Parts - Ford FE 427/390

Cuda Chris

I do not have the 427 engine blocks...

(2) Two pair of big block FE aluminum interceptor manifolds and risers off a 427. Fresh water run. These have taller risers similar H/M equip. No dents, significant "visual" damage or heavy deterioration in the exhaust side. Asking $250 per pair, have seen these for more... Make fair offer or feel free to enlighten me. Will remove the risers and sell just the manifolds for the right price.

(1) One Mallory/Eaton Marine specific single-point distributor with tach drive off a 427. Model YI, Type 362 C, Eaton Marine Part 6073. This one is standard rotation. No cap or rotor. Needs to be rebuilt. Asking $100. I have it's reverse rotation twin but I think I'll hold on to that for now.

(1) One "jet boat" style or "universal" aluminum water discharge/thermostat housing and (2) two aluminum water necks that mount to the front of the block. All pieces in good shape. Asking $75 for the set.

(1) One Delco-Remy alternator. Not sure of the model and have not tested it. Asking $25 or best offer.

(1) One original FE starter. Have not tested, not seized up. Very heavy! Asking $25 or best offer.

(2) Two heavy duty engine mounting bracket/bar peices. This mounts to the front of the cast iron timing cover. Doesn't have the bracket though, just the horizontal bar. You can find the mounting bracket on ebay or a junk yard. Same part as a 53-56 F100 front engine mount. Asking $25 each.

(1) One Eaton Marine rectangular heat exchanger and what appears to be all the plumbing and hanger bits. No dents or significant "visual" damage. I picked up two of these setups but only one carrier. I'm saving the other heat exchanger and the carrier for a rainy day. Since I have not seen one of these let alone one with all the plumbing not sure how much it's worth. Make me a fair offer or feel free to enlighten me...

(1) One set of Chrysler style velvet drive transmission mounts. The rubber is not completely gone and both are not all rusty. Asking $35 or best offer.

(1) One complete pair of ford 289 interceptor engine mounts. These are the triangular shaped brackets including the adjustable knuckles. Asking $50 or best offer.

(1) One standard bore 352 block, main caps and bolts on a cradle with castors. Cylinder walls are greased to prevent corrosion. Asking $150 for the combo. Will send casting info upon request.

(1) One 390 block, currently .040 over, with main caps. Block is a DT4E. Asking $50 obo.

(1) One matched pair of 390 heads off a 390 marine engine and the intake manifold. All are a little crusty looking but salvageable. I have rocker assemblies. These are bare heads. No valves or springs. Asking what someone will give me for them. Will combine the heads, 352 block, intake and rocker assemblies for a fair price.

I will consider trades for the following items:

1. Period correct Motorola marine alternator
2. Ford FE Interceptor marine thermostat/water discharge housing
3. 427 FE low rise heads and intake manifold
4. Adjustable FE low rise rocker assemblies
5. Anything ford FE marine related

That about covers it. All this stuff, minus the velvet drive mounts, came off fresh water 427 engines. For what it's worth, all parts have been on a shelf indoors for 20 years. I have pictures of all this stuff and will send upon request.

Back