Logo

DF70 manifold removal issue

timJ66

I have a 2012 DF70 with a bad fuel pump. I have removed all bolts and nuts on the outside face of the manifold but it is still connected somewhere, maybe a bolt or nut on the inside face.... I haven't located any instructions or videos indicating any additional bolts to be removed other than the outside facing portion. It is still tight to the engine at the front of the engine but is free at the back portion. Has anyone run into this issue removing the manifold or have a resource or instruction for this specific engine? I was going to have the shop replace the fuel pump but the quote was $1,300.00 so here I am. Any assistance would be appreciated. TY

Yes, I have taken all bolts visible and two nuts off. total of 10. It feels loose on the back portion but is still held very tightly on the front portion. Something at the front of the engine is still holding it in, possibly from the inside of the manifold area as there are no more nuts or bolts on the outside..... I know i'm missing something but I am stumped. TY

Back