Logo

df300 oil pan union broke off

Ampz101

I have a 2012 model Suzuki DF300 (30002F-111000) and found p/n 11591-93J11 broken off inside the oil pan. I want to order the new part but must first extract the broken union. It's a plastic union screwed inside an aluminum oil pan (genius) that gets hot. I have searched extensively for the thread pitch of this item and even called Suzuki Marine for assistance with no success. I'm hoping someone can provide the thread pitch of this part so I can use a tap to slowly extract the pieces of plastic. By chance, do you have this information or can you provide a contact that might? Thank you!

Thanks for the reply, racerone! I called them already numerous times and left a voicemail. If you call an automated service picks up and places you in a queue. I went from the number four caller to number one and then it answers and places you right back as the number 4-5 caller. I stayed on for this to happen three times for both the parts and service departments. I started my search with Suzuki Marine but they are completely worthless for any engineering or technical support. They recommended that I call Browns Point as well.

Back