Logo

Crusade Decals and Plates Available!!!

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
I know have both Decal versions and Aluminum Plate versions of the Crusader, Model 350 & Model 270 available. (Decals are printed on a chrome vinyl)
Crusader 270 and 350 plates.jpg

I also have these Crusader 454 plates available
Crusader 454 plates.jpg

If you need other plates or decals made let me know, with accurate dimensions and good pictures it most likely can be done! Custom jobs can be done as well!

email me directly with questions or for pricing info at [email protected]

Take Care,

Steve

I have had several people email me about these and I have responded with questions or pricing and never hear back from them... Recently had a guy tell me all the emails were going into the "Junk" / "Spam" folder... if you email me please check your junk or spam folder as I usually respond with in 24hrs!

Steve

Just wanted to give you guys some firsthand feedback. I ordered a set for my 454's and they look great. They are as good as the originals. They're might be some minor year to year changes, the "new" Crusader emblem is about 1/2" shorter than the original but that's a minor nit. I need to do some touch up on the valve covers anyway. I debated on doing a re-spray of the whole cover(s) and then install or installing the emblems first, masking and then re-spray. I cleaned up underneath w/acetone.

I couldn't wait so I'll be touching up around them. Ideally, work this upgrade around a valve cover gasket replacement.

One beer "upgrade" and nice finishing touch. Kind of scary in a way. Between some Crusader blue and new emblems, you can make any engines look like fresh rebuilds...

Back