Logo

Coupler info for bikerdish

island_boy

Contributing Member
There is a marine parts business in Eugene Oregon called Mel's Marine. They sell alot of used OMC parts. I have done business with them for 15 years. They are very good folks to do business with and are always eager to give good help for solving problems. I recently was faced with a problem with an intermediate housing shaft that was to long to allow my housing to fit flush to my bell housing. I was stumped. They gave me all the info and informed me that there were numerous shaft sizes, spline counts and diameters used in stringer applications. My problem was solved due to there willingness to help me over the phone. Great people, can be trusted. Call them and let me know how it works out for you. And yes their prices are very reasonable.

island boy , can you tell me what you did and how you fixed your intermediate shaft problem ? i still havent fixed mine yet although i have found some solutions perhaps yours is more efficient or cheaper than mine? help is much appreciated and thanx in advance...dimitri

Back