Logo

Chrysler Golden Lion 325

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
Does anyone have good pictures and dimensions of the Chrysler Golden Lion 325 valve cover decal? I have a guy looking for these decals and I am needing the info so I can recreate the art work and produce new decals for him.

Here is a picture I was given, looking for something a lil bigger and that shows more details.

Golden Lion Decal.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Steve
A2D-Designs.com

Hi Steve, funny your asking for this because I'm also looking to have a couple 3 to 4 made for a 1963 I'm rebuilding and I do have the dimensions of course depending on which ones your looking for?

Does anyone have good pictures and dimensions of the Chrysler Golden Lion 325 valve cover decal? I have a guy looking for these decals and I am needing the info so I can recreate the art work and produce new decals for him.

Here is a picture I was given, looking for something a lil bigger and that shows more details.

View attachment 2946

Thanks,

Steve
A2D-Designs.com
can you send me an email so I can share my phone number with you which will make this a lot easier for me not to mention a lot quicker?

View attachment 2946ned-40 2.jpeg

Thanks,

Steve
A2D-Designs.comned-40.jpeg

Back