Chrysler Decals now available!!!

shilpisch

Regular Contributor
The following Chrysler decals are now available:

225hp
330hp

210hp (with instructional info)
335hp (with instructional info)

The 235hp can be done as well if someone can provide a pic of what the decals says, I believe it to be the same as the 210hp but am not 100% certain.

HP Decals are Black and Chrysler Blue on Chrome
Rotation decals are Chrysler Blue, Black and Orange
Oil Fill decal is Burgundy on White.

If you or anyone you know needs these decals please let me know!

also does anyone have a clean picture of the "Warning" decal shown in the 225hp picture as well as accurate dimensions?

thanks,

Steve
[email protected]

Chrysler 210hp and 335 decals.jpg

Chrysler 225hp decal.jpg

Chrysler 330hp decal.jpg

Steve, I don't have a clear picture of what you are looking for, but I do have a pic of an earlier version of the decal for the 210hp:
IMAG0204.jpg

Tom,

I am sorry in the delay in getting back to you, I didn't realize anyone and responded on this thread!!! I have done the Fury 235 and if you can confirm that the info is the same I can change it out to say 210 and get some produced for you. Attached is a pic of the original and the print ready art work as well as a picture of the reproduction. I can tell you this is one of the most beautiful decals I have ever recreated!!!! The Antique White & Chrysler Blue on Metallic Red is an amazing look and color combo!!!

email me directly at [email protected] and I can get you taken care of!

Again Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

Chrysler Fury pic.jpg

Chrysler Fury before and after.jpg

Tony,

I must apologize to you as well for the delay, I use to get notifications when someone responded to a thread but haven't gotten one in ages!

I am not very familiar with Chrysler engines so I do not know what the M44OB is, does the decal you need look like the above images or do you have a picture of it with accurate dimensions? If so I can surely recreate it for you!

thanks,

Steve

Oh gotcha!!! So you are in need of this decal then?
Chrysler 300hp decal.jpg
Did the M440 have the "rotation" & "oil fill" decals? do you happen to know what the "Warning" Decal is supposed to say?

Email me directly with what decals you need and quantities and I will get you pricing. [email protected]

Thanks,

Steve

Can anyone confirm the correct dimensions of the Chrysler Decals (both with and without Engine Specs)? I am getting conflicting sizes from different people... I am no expert and just go on what the customer tells me but I rather be correct than just give them what they think is correct.

Thanks,

Steve

Not sure if anyone would need them or not but I recently recreated these engine tags, should have a sample in about a week! below is an original tag and a replica ready for production... They are 2.1875" x 2.7569" Black on Aluminum and ready to be engraved with your engine specifics
Chrysler Engine Tag image.jpgChrysler Engine Tag_CS4.jpg

email me directly at shilpisch@sbcglobal if you are interested!

Steve

Yes, I am still doing the decals! Please checkout A2D-Designs.com look under engine decals for the engine you need and then email me directly at [email protected] let me know what you need and I will get you taken care of!Thanks for the interest!Steve

Not sure what "The Grease" is talking about... but complete sentences and directing your statements/questions towards a specific person in your post might eliminate "The Grease" getting ignored.

Are you(shilpisch)the person who does the engraving(puts the letters and number on the tags)??

Now is that anyway to talk to a former customer?? Know beat it and go sell on ebay

If a customer wants plates that are purchased from me engraved yes I have a guy that does it... He does his best to match the font to the original stamped numbers to try and stay as close to original as possible.

First of all, former Customer or not, I didn't intended to offend you so my apologies! Secondly, I don't sell on eBay... eBay charges too many fees that would have to be passed on to the customer and I rather keep the cost of my products as low as possible so that I can continue to provide a quality service at a reasonable rate to fellow boaters!

Tahoe,
I have that same exact engine only it is a 1965. The valve cover decal says Chrysler Golden Lion 325HP..There is a picture of a golden colored lion in the scene. I am looking to get new ones made.
Mine is not good enough to photograph and use as the pattern.
Ideas?
Regards,
Ken
(214) 856 - 5124

Did you send the email about the Chrysler Golden Lion? That's the only emails I have received about decal recently...

I did not send email about the Chrysler golden lion decal..but that is exactly what I am looking for.
Says Chrysler Golden Lion 325 HP and has a picture of a golden lion in the scene.
Regards
kenmat
(214) 856- 5124

The following Chrysler decals are now available:

225hp
330hp

210hp
(with instructional info)
335hp (with instructional info)

The 235hp can be done as well if someone can provide a pic of what the decals says, I believe it to be the same as the 210hp but am not 100% certain.

HP Decals are Black and Chrysler Blue on Chrome
Rotation decals are Chrysler Blue, Black and Orange
Oil Fill decal is Burgundy on White.

If you or anyone you know needs these decals please let me know!

also does anyone have a clean picture of the "Warning" decal shown in the 225hp picture as well as accurate dimensions?

thanks,

Steve
[email protected]

View attachment 1343

View attachment 1344

View attachment 1345

Back