Logo

Chrysler circuit breaker (50 amp)-new number

captain_ed

Regular Contributor
Chrysler part number 2875586 replaced by 4142032. It is the red button to reset the electronic ignition. Google this number to find it.
:cool:

Are you asking about SEQ #7 in this image?

If so, that would be a Cole Hersee re-setable circuit breaker, and would not necessarily or primarily be for the engine's ignition system.
These are in the loop to protect the engine harness/hull harness interface that supplies the helm with power.
These are available in 30, 40 and 50 AMP.

The note "Ignition Protected" refers to the prevention of a spark ignition source, that may ignite engine bay fuel vapors.

I hope that helps.

Last edited:
Are you asking about SEQ #7 in this image?

If so, that would be a Cole Hersee re-setable circuit breaker, and would not necessarily or primarily be for the engine's ignition system.
These are in the loop to protect the engine harness/hull harness interface that supplies the helm with power.
These are available in 30, 40 and 50 AMP.

The note "Ignition Protected" refers to the prevention of a spark ignition source, that may ignite engine bay fuel vapors.

I hope that helps.

Yes, that is the circuit breaker that I need. Mine is marked 40 amps. but I could only find 50's when I googled them. Do you know where I could get a 40 amp breaker?

Back