Logo

Bravo 2 help

406merc

I'm new to forum and the bravo 2. I just bought a boat that has a bravo 2 and want to know if any one makes a lower to convert to jet? If not a bolt on conversion is there anything close that I can work with, as I'm a decent fabricator? Boat is a '85 mercedes 14.5' w/4 cyl iron duke running about 90 hp.

I'm new to forum and the bravo 2. I just bought a boat that has a bravo 2 and want to know if any one makes a lower to convert to jet? If not a bolt on conversion is there anything close that I can work with, as I'm a decent fabricator? Boat is a '85 mercedes 14.5' w/4 cyl iron duke running about 90 hp.

Ayuh,.... You have a 14' boat, with some sorta 90hp motor, 'n a Bravo II outdrive,..??

I kinda doubt it,.... All of it....

Bondo, thanks for the welcome and the advice, I bet the people who know you call you Richard Cranium not Bondo:-( I'll post pics tomorrow. In the mean time if someone else has a constructive piece of advice to my original question I would be very grateful.

Bondo, thanks for the welcome and the advice, I bet the people who know you call you Richard Cranium not Bondo:-( I'll post pics tomorrow. In the mean time if someone else has a constructive piece of advice to my original question I would be very grateful.

Ayuh,.... Friends call me Bondo, 'n when you figure out exactly what you have,...

You'll see I'm Right....

#1,... The Iron Duke, has never been used in a Boat,... It's a Car only motor....

#2,... The Bravo II has Never been put behind a 4 cylinder motor, Especially an Iron Duke....

#3,... A Bravo II drive is so Big, 'n Heavy, it'd sink a 14' boat....

Now,... As DCMS says,... Post some pictures, 'n We'll see if We can figure out what you've Really got....

And,.... Just for the record,... NO,... There's No jet-drive available for any Mercruiser outdrive....

Back