Logo

Boat is outand then some

knuckle47

Advanced Contributor
"The boat is out of the water

"The boat is out of the water and once again, we've had a fun time thru the season and much with the assistance of the MARINEENGINE.COM and its' crew. I have met some remarkably great and exceptionally talented people and hopefully have helped to pay it forward as the summer went by adding my 2 cents. Some of my rants are knowledge and many others by the lessons and application of which I have received here. I can take this with me on any vessel anywhere.

Where I once was so intimidated taking THIS boat a few hundred feet from land, ( swimming distance ), we now routinely venture 30-35 miles off shore. I feel I have developed the skills to deal with situations should they arise and have built tremendous confidence in the boat and its' systems. Makes my Miami waterspout experience seem trivial....AGHHHHHHH! ( Hey, if it was time to go then( and I have had 2 bright white light experiences in my life so far..I'd not be writing this )

For the newer guys looking to expand their abilities and build confidence, there is MUCH to be said for hands on experience and with the guidance of the friends here....sail on.

MUCH MUCH thanks to all !"

"I like to think I am a knowle

"I like to think I am a knowledge base, buy Mark, Rick, Dave and Jeff really know their stuff.
Thank you

Sorry if I left someone out"

Back