Logo

BF 40 Remote Control Cable Pinout - Service Manual

Bear0214

I have a new 2023 Honda BF 40 LRTA. I am in the process of connecting a remote throttle/shift control (P/N: 24800-ZZ5-A23), I am using a 15 Ft remote cable (P/N: 32205-ZY6-015AH)

Is there an instruction manual or detail that shows the information of the control plugs and cable plugs? Like maybe a pinout detail? Or how about a service manual for a 2023 BF40 LRTA with that information? I would be more that willing to purchase a manual but I struggle to find one.
I live in Montana and bought the engine new last year in MN.

Thanks

Hi,
I know that Honda used to have a "rigging guide" that was available but I haven't seen one in years. There are many used ones listed on ebay.

But, as William said, they sell the manual AND if you look under "Free Downloads" there is a "Remote Control Wiring Diagram Poster Download" available for the BF 40D and BF 50D.
$0.00

Here's the link again because I clicked on the one William sent and it didn't work for me So....
....just in case. ;>)

Good luck.

Hi,
I know that Honda used to have a "rigging guide" that was available but I haven't seen one in years. There are many used ones listed on ebay.

But, as William said, they sell the manual AND if you look under "Free Downloads" there is a "Remote Control Wiring Diagram Poster Download" available for the BF 40D and BF 50D.
$0.00

Here's the link again because I clicked on the one William sent and it didn't work for me So....
....just in case. ;>)

Good luck.
Thank you very much, that helps me!

Back