Logo

454 sticker package

team_mayhem

"I just finished replacing one

"I just finished replacing one of my engines with a new rebuild. Everything looks great and new as I replaced all my hoses, cooling system and gave the appropriate pieces a fresh coat of paint. It looks fantastic except for the tired old original stickers that are still on the engine. I went to the company who I purchased the rebuild from and they indicated the sticker packages have been backordered for nearly 3 months. Does anyone have an idea where I could find the sticker package for an old 1982 454?"

"Make ones yourself. Seriousl

"Make ones yourself. Seriously. Take a close up digital photo of the stickers and "improve it" on your computer. (The photo must be dead on, not at an angle.) Then send the file to a decal place.

Jeff

PS: If you can't do it all yourself, I volunteer to do the photo improvement. Also, I know a guy in Allentown that makes the decals."

"I was able to buy thru West M

"I was able to buy thru West Marine a number of the decals, but that was 9 years ago. Do you have the individual part nos?"

I need the same for a CH270. I

I need the same for a CH270. I washed the engine and almost all the letters on the stickers disapeared so I would like to replace these.

I checked on West Marine internet site and they don't seem to carry these anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jean

Crusader part numbers for fact

Crusader part numbers for factory engine decal sets are available. Check your parts manual and you can find the ones you will need.

"Jean,

If you are looking a

"Jean,

If you are looking at an exploded view parts book, you can order a complete set OR just the individual ones you need.

When I did my top end rebuild I was looking into the "cosmetics" as well ( thanks EJ Breeze) when I discovered this and did the metal tags on the valve covers that said 454...once that happened, I had to go full blown originals down to the red anode indicators and rotational arrows...
"

Thanks again Al.

Can you te

Thanks again Al.

Can you tell me where you ordered these? I looked the Crusader internet site as well as many other sites and didn't see anybody advertising these.

I believe you might check with

I believe you might check with Andrew who operates this great site. Email and see what he might be able to do. I got mine from a friend who had them.

Back