Logo

3M 847 ?

Hookinpigs

Is 3M 847 used with the gasket for the bearing housing under water pump ?
Is it used for spaghetti gasket?
Is adhesive used under impeller plate ?
Thanks.

9.5 Evinrude. I don’t know what year and I’m not sure if it’s even a 9.5.
The stern bracket data plate says MQ-11C -Johnson( a 1965 -white paint, light blue cowling and engine - Evinrude. This is what racerone pointed out.
So far, parts I’ve order are for a 9.5 and they work but not for oil retaining seals.

???-----The 9.5 is a unique motor.-----Carburetor on the side at back of engine.-----Post pictures if cowling is original.----These things are not hard to figure out.

Should work great. Make sure you line up little pin with the slot in the housing to keep bushing retainer in position. No sealant needed under water pump plate. There is a gasket under the lower pump housing, you have that? Sealant can be used here.

Screenshot_20230620-003654.png

Should work great. Make sure you line up little pin with the slot in the housing to keep bushing retainer in position. No sealant needed under water pump plate. There is a gasket under the lower pump housing, you have that? Sealant can be used here.

View attachment 30476

View attachment 30476
Timguy, thank you. Yes, I have the gasket and I have the oil retaining seals on the way.

Back