Logo

270 outdrive lift parts

myquest

Contributing Member
I have the outdrive lift assembly out of my boat and the screw bearing part is toast. Other parts look okay. Can I just get this part?

Ouch! Just found a part number for the nut part of the screw and the bearings. Looks like the boat will be down a while, not in my budget. Any used lift mechanisms out there reasonably priced?

Hi Rick,
I believe I need part number 891667 nut and (2) 12980 ball bearing(s). Interesting that I only found one bearing and it was in pieces. The rod looks okay though.
Mike

Not following you. Post the SEQ #, rather than the part number.

FYI: SEQ #'s may vary from schematic to schematic, so be sure we're both looking at the same schematic.

OK.... that part is the cast iron clutch component.... actually one of two parts that make up the clutch or brake.
It allows the drive to go from tilt to full in if accidentally powered up while the drive is tilted out of the water.

Those are gold, and I do not sell them separately.

That's what I was afraid of. So what's it going to cost to get me back on the water and what are my options,if any?

So do you sell it with the shaft or just as part of a rebuilt unit? The link did not show anything associated with the lift mech and I saw no search function. I will check into V/P.

Back