Logo

2017 BF150 audlible alarm after oil change

tgarnand

I just changed the oil in my Honda BF150, simple task right ? I did this exactly as the manual said anyway I took the boat to the lake and fired it up and now I get an alarm that is a constant BEEP BEEP about 1/2 second beeps, it is coming from a small round red alarm behind the key switch panel, the battery is good, etc etc. Motor seems to run just fine. I only have the two warning lights on the key switch panel green for oil which stays lit and red for Temp I am assuming which is not lit.

Any idea what this little red alarm is ?

I just changed the oil in my Honda BF150, simple task right ? I did this exactly as the manual said anyway I took the boat to the lake and fired it up and now I get an alarm that is a constant BEEP BEEP about 1/2 second beeps, it is coming from a small round red alarm behind the key switch panel, the battery is good, etc etc. Motor seems to run just fine. I only have the two warning lights on the key switch panel green for oil which stays lit and red for Temp I am assuming which is not lit.

Any idea what this little red alarm is ?
Figured it out. THe 100 amp fuse was blown so I must have bumped the positive cable onto the negative when instaloling the battery for the season

Back