Logo

2016 115 ProXS 4 stroke tilt leak down

carniture

I have a 2016 115 HP ProXS 4 stroke. The tilt functions fine but leaks down about 1/2" per hour when its stored in the garage. I support the motor while towing and storing. My dealer says I need to bring it in for service and I have an appointment. They will not tell me if the work will be covered under the 3 year warranty. I checked the fluid and the level is fine. Anyone have any experience with this type of issue and does anyone know if this work may or may not be covered under the warranty. Hydraulic guys that I have talked to say it sounds like a bypass issue in the valve. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

I have a 2016 115 HP ProXS 4 stroke. The tilt functions fine but leaks down about 1/2" per hour when its stored in the garage. I support the motor while towing and storing. My dealer says I need to bring it in for service and I have an appointment. They will not tell me if the work will be covered under the 3 year warranty. I checked the fluid and the level is fine. Anyone have any experience with this type of issue and does anyone know if this work may or may not be covered under the warranty. Hydraulic guys that I have talked to say it sounds like a bypass issue in the valve. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks

Update: the tilt/trim system was replaced under warranty

Back