Logo

2007 150 Optimax Rough Idle, moisture in air rail

cseifert

Have had a rough idle on my motor, slowly getting worse for a few months. Checked pressures of rails and they look good, around 80 air and around 90 fuel. I get a mist of moisture when i push the schrader valve for the air rail, i can let the motor run --press the valve every 30 seconds or so and i get moisture every time. Pulled the tracker valve & fuel regulator--both good. Pulled the air regulator--water in regulator and rail. So, pulled the head on the air compressor and there was a small spot on one of the gaskets where water may have been leaking through from water jacket.. Replaced all gaskets on air compressor head and still get moisture out of the air schrader valve---still has rough idle. Have googled over and over and cant find a solution. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Have had a rough idle on my motor, slowly getting worse for a few months. Checked pressures of rails and they look good, around 80 air and around 90 fuel. I get a mist of moisture when i push the schrader valve for the air rail, i can let the motor run --press the valve every 30 seconds or so and i get moisture every time. Pulled the tracker valve & fuel regulator--both good. Pulled the air regulator--water in regulator and rail. So, pulled the head on the air compressor and there was a small spot on one of the gaskets where water may have been leaking through from water jacket.. Replaced all gaskets on air compressor head and still get moisture out of the air schrader valve---still has rough idle. Have googled over and over and cant find a solution. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Did you ever get this figured out? I'm having the exact same problem.

Back