Logo

2006 90HP Opti Max BEEP

carnellrules3

Good afternoon I am new to this forum and wanted to ask question to see if anyone could help me. I own a 2006 90HP opti max this is my first mercury and so far I have enjoyed it. I read about the whole guardian system when i bought the boat and know that if it beeps there is some problem that corresponds to the beeps. When I turn the key to start it it beeps one time and I was told that that was normal but sometimes when I start it and pull away from the dock 5 or so mins later the engine beeps again. It is just one beep just like the one when you turn the key and when you start it. I have done some searching and can not find anything that corresponds with one beep. Can anyone help me and let me know what this may be. Someone mentioned that it may just be the ground some times not having a good connection at the battery sometimes.

Thank You,
Carnell

Yes the water is flowing properly and no there is no lights on. I do not have a way to download any codes. It beeps that once sometimes and never does it the rest of the day.

Back