Logo

1999 evinrude ficht water indicator replacement

jopmpd

I have a 1999 90hp evinrude ficht bought new when i rtetired. Engine runs flawless all these yrs but not the water indicator (wee hole ) not streaming and sprays instead. I thought water pump and removed water indicator plug and back flushed,, engine sprayed water gggreat,, rechecked and found the plastic tube where the indicator plug inserts into is cracked and therefore cannot tighten plug completely. anyone know how to replace this plug and tube setup ?? thanks alot.. John Perry, Wisconsin

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! i have looked all over internet for 2 hours for info on this plug assembly with no results,, i must be the only person in the new world with a broken one,, really appreciate your time to answer,, you made a ole man very happy,, will pull cover to make sure i can install the new grommet in lower cover and then order,, thought fishing season was over,, thanks again !

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ,
I MUST BE THE ONLY PERSON THAT THIS EVER BROKE ON
thank you for your time responding.., you made a ole man retired very happy, will look at lower cover to make sure i can install new grommet and then order..thought fishing this year was over,, thanks again,,
John Perry
Milwaukee,, Wisconsin

w

Back