Logo

1974 Evinrude 15 hp motor with less than 20 hours total on it.

capngary1

Have original bill of sale. Used only in fresh water for a couple of years then kept in basement until I moved to Florida in August. Less than 20 hours run time. Don’t know what I have to do prior to offering it for sale. Any suggestions? I don’t have a gas tank to even try to start it! I’m sure someone knows how to check it out to know it’s not just BS. Thanks, Gary from Englewood Fl. Email me for photos @ [email protected]

So you are the owner wanting to know what can be done to confirm the motor has no issues prior to your posting it for sale? Or was this someone else's post you copied and pasted to this forum and you are the prospective buyer??

Have original bill of sale. Used only in fresh water for a couple of years then kept in basement until I moved to Florida in August. Less than 20 hours run time. Don’t know what I have to do prior to offering it for sale. Any suggestions? I don’t have a gas tank to even try to start it! I’m sure someone knows how to check it out to know it’s not just BS. Thanks, Gary from Englewood Fl. Email me for photos @ [email protected]
I am the owner.

Back