Logo

1971 Eska 5.0 h.p. outboard motor?

chasevr

Hello all!, I recently came across an old Eska 5.0 h.p. motor. luckily it runs. Does anybody have an owners manual or service manual that is in a pdf format? If so could you share? I want to completely rebuild this neat lil motor and a fresh coat of original paint. Thank you much. I have scoured the net and i cant seem to find a free download?

Those are essentially lawn mower engines. I have a 5.5 Ted Williams Mt days bought new, around ‘69-‘70.
I have a factory owners manual, paper copy, also have service manual, says it for 3.5 up to 7hp, from ‘69-85.
PM me an email addy, I’ll send it to you as a PDF. I’ll try to attach it here. Disregard, it’s 3.1Mb, won’t let me upload

Hello all!, I recently came across an old Eska 5.0 h.p. motor. luckily it runs. Does anybody have an owners manual or service manual that is in a pdf format? If so could you share? I want to completely rebuild this neat lil motor and a fresh coat of original paint. Thank you much. I have scoured the net and i cant seem to find a free download?
Maybe send it as a zip compressed file?? I've done that before. Just right click and zip. Then send. Maybe?

Back