Logo

1955 and 1956 parts manuals

Greg Offenback

I love MarineEngine.com. Fair prices and shipping, and fast service. And the online parts manuals have been very helpful when ordering parts, as well as seeing how parts fit together. However as I am sure many of you know the Johnson-Evinrude 1955 and 1956 manuals are no longer available at MarineEngine. I did find a pdf file for 1954 CD10 I downloaded. Is there a place where parts manuals for these years can be viewed or downloaded?

Thanks
Greg O:eek:

I could suggest a few competitors, but I won't---yet. C'mon marineengine, put the parts books back. Some of us use them every day---and order parts from you (I do).

I could suggest a few competitors, but I won't---yet. C'mon marineengine, put the parts books back. Some of us use them every day---and order parts from you (I do).

I talked with Jim at marineengine today. He said the those years were not compatible with the new format they use for the website. They need to be a PDF file I think he said. I am not that familiar with how these things work, but couldn't they be converted? Is there a place that can share these parts manuals. If I had know they were going down, I would have printed them out.

Really!....Almost 50 years ago they put a man on the moon. Is getting these manuals on the website really a major problem????

Does anyone know if anyone has the 1955 or 1956 Johnson Evinrude manuals online? I know I can always call MarineEngine and they can look em up.

Marineengine will send you a PDF if you ask,I just liked the old format I thought it was great and the reason I order from ME.I think we all know a site that changed their format and it never did make it all the way back.

Back