Logo

Ayuh The Backdoor is again Open

bondo

Silver Medal Contributor
"Some of you remember when We

"Some of you remember when We had access to some Merc Factory Manuals,..??

These Files are Huge,...Wait for the download, save'm,+ I burnt'em to DVDs...

Good Luck,+ Have Fun...."

"I got a few downloaded late l

"I got a few downloaded late last night (very very slow), but today everytime I try the above link it locks up my computer and have to reboot.
???

Still need #1 thru #10, and #15 (started from bottom of listing). Maybe I am only one having problem - not sure whether it is in linkage to iBoats or to Mercruiser where I get tripped up.

Certainly appreciate all I got - thank you!

[ EDIT : More attempts show it is the link to iBoats that locks the computer - iBoat page half loads and unit becomes unresponsive ] "

"My patience has run out... my

"My patience has run out... my computer stops when I get around 340 to 380 mb downloading Manual #2. I've even left it run all night in hopes of it kicking in to finish the download - but no luck. So after a couple dozen or more attempts since it was first posted, I'm asking for help.
If anyone has successfully downloaded Manual #2, and can burn me a copy, I'd gladly pay for it 'cuz I just can't do it myself, and I don't know why. I can only assume there's a glich at the site as guessed by others.
So, please help, let me know what it will cost, and we'll make arrangements.
Please, pretty please, and I'll be ever so thankful.
Gabe"

"As of tonight, I still have n

"As of tonight, I still have not been sucessful in obtaining #1 thru 5, 7 thru 9, and 15. I have tried Internet Explorer, Mozilla, downloading the files into Adobe for a Save, and just using FTP. Also have tried different computers, all on a cable connection. On the above listing, somewhere along the way the download stops or if a file arrives it is corrupt and unreadable. Multiple tries on all those specified.

I'll wait a few days and try again, but I am willing to get a cd from anyone willing to contact me. Still, I am grateful for what I did get if I never get the others. Thanks for the link."

"I am having problems with 6,1

"I am having problems with 6,17,25,32. These are the ones that say "Must open each section individually to save." All I can download is their table of contents. All the others files I have downloaded in full. If someone would like to trade my missing files for yours then please email me."

You probably need more RAM to

You probably need more RAM to handle the size of the files; computer will lock (slow down) while other operations try to use the RAM.

"Yea Guy, you're right. I

"Yea Guy, you're right. I have an older laptop with only 512 mb RAM. I'll get my kid to try downloading it tonite.
Thanks."

16 seems to be missing. I can

16 seems to be missing. I can download the rest in like 20 seconds so if anyone needs one let me know. If anyone has a link to 16 please post it or let me know.
Thanks

"Hi Adam. I could really use #

"Hi Adam. I could really use #2. My kid got it downloaded but couldn't open the Adobe file due some file damage. Don't know what it means, but if you could e-mail #2, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.
Gabe
[email protected]

PS. maybe a 1GB file might be too much to send. If so, I'll just hafta buy the book."

"hey thats great, i`l try to d

"hey thats great, i`l try to downlod that, thanks,, is there also a downlosd manual for a 1974 inline 6 chevy with a omc stinger outdrive? i really could use that thanks all, jaxx"

"[b]"is there also a downl

""is there also a downlosd manual for a 1974 inline 6 chevy with a omc stinger outdrive?"

Ayuh,... OMC has been Out of Business for over 10 Years....
So,...
There's No factory support,..
hence, No factory manuals available, except used..."

Back