Logo

Johnson amp Evinrude Parts

rj2500

"Johnson & Evinrude Parts

"Johnson & Evinrude Parts

Used boat parts for sale ,Mercruiser ,Johnson & Evinrude parts
I am salvaging boats in Central NY These are all fresh Water Boats and parts I am selling,Any junk parts do not get sold just scraped.
Thank you for letting me post this.

Copies of pages of factory parts or service manuals for Johnson also available through 1977. OMC Stern drive also through 1977

RJs Place Stop in and visit me soon
Thank you RJ

[email protected]

http://www.abcjb.com

RJ's Place"

"RJ:

I lost my engine cover

"RJ:

I lost my engine cover for my 1972 Johnson 9.5 HP. Model 9R-72M. It was white with a 50th Anniversary Series emblem on it. Got one? I might also be interested in the service manual or parts list for the same engine. reply to my e-mail address: [email protected]

Cas"

I need pistons and rod assemb

I need pistons and rod assemblie for a Sixies 75hp v4 2cycle Johnson outboard.

I am looking for an ignition

I am looking for an ignition sensor in the distributor (Part#580668) of a 1967 Johnson 100 hp Model#V4TL-13A (Only fits 67 100 hp).66 was points ignition and in 68 the sensor was under the flywheel (not the same sensor). I may also take a points style distributor from a 1966 Johnson 100 hp and convert back to points.

"General parts for sale and pa

"General parts for sale and parts wanted posts should be put in our classifieds section.

Thanks.

Andrew Menkart
"

" Rj I have a 1973 or 74 evinr

" Rj I have a 1973 or 74 evinrude triumph and it had only a tilt motor on it , all the pistons and bracket carroded and I'm trying to find a mounting bracket with a tilt and trim motor its a 65 hp. thanks shawn jewell "

Back