Logo

Help need AQ 1 130 or 131 engine in FL

K

Kerry

We have a 19ft Bayliner capri

We have a 19ft Bayliner capri and the engine blew this weekend. Need a replacement engine. If anyone might have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"If you had an AQ125 or a 131

"If you had an AQ125 or a 131 installed on your 19' Bayliner, you may consider going to an autowrecker, get an automotive B23 engine, and transplant the marine parts from the old engine into the new one (carbs, camshaft, intake manifold, fresh and raw water pumps, expansion tank, oil cooler, distributor, cooling pipes....did I miss any?). The blocks, pistons, crankshaft, timing gears, etc are identical in the marine and automotive versions, so you could have a marinized engine built in a couple of days if you know how to do it; and probably in better condition than any used AQ you can find around."

"What is a Aq151 engine called

"What is a Aq151 engine called ??? ( B what )??? and can you install Aq125a on a Aq151 (a,b,c) ? Block ??"

"I have 2 zero hr. just rebuil

"I have 2 zero hr. just rebuilt by Volvo/Penta Canada, AQ 130 Marine Engines. They are complete with O.M.C. outdrives. I'm in London, Ontario. That's about half way between Detroit and Toronto. Any one interested?"

"What do I set the points at f

"What do I set the points at for a AQ131D volvo Marine Engine? Thank you, Doug Thomas.. Can you get back to me ASAP"

Back