Logo

yahmah 250 4 strokes, lost all command link gauges

captww

All command link gauges do not power up with ignition turned on. motors start, trim works, all plugs hooked up to command link buss and gauges. Fuse????? other connectors somewhere, any help would be appreciated. thx in advance. captww

You have an inline fuse on the red and yellow wires to gauges, your going to have to trace the wires from the gauges

You have an inline fuse on the red and yellow wires to gauges, your going to have to trace the wires from the gauges

Thx much, I traced out the command link cables to the command link buss from the gauges, thy re all plugged in, does the red and yellow wires come from the harness on the ignition switch panel ?????

They come from key switch and go up, they are in a clear tube and the red one is in a white tube
like a stereo inline glass fuse

If u need a wire diagram email me

They come from key switch and go up, they are in a clear tube and the red one is in a white tube
like a stereo inline glass fuse

If u need a wire diagram email me

Yea that would be great, I'm a marine electronics company (navigation, comms, audio, video etc. not engines) Caribe Marine Electronics [email protected] Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. I installed a new Garmin system and stereo today went to delivery boat, electronics all worked great went to start engines and there was no command link gauges ugh, I may have bumped something while I was in there.

Back