Logo

Parts for 4hp Tomos

Banzai1

Hello… I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for a Tomos 4hp outboard. I picked one up last year and it runs great but have a bit of vibration and lower case oil leakage problem.. Need the propeller shaft bearing and seal. Maybe a propeller. I found a place in germany but they didn't respond to my english email..Thanks :)

I'm sure you could get the dimensions of the bearing and try to find one pretty similar to it. I just purchased a 4 myself last weekend and am giving her a nice thorough going through.

Hello… I'm just wondering if anyone knows where to get parts for a Tomos 4hp outboard. I picked one up last year and it runs great but have a bit of vibration and lower case oil leakage problem.. Need the propeller shaft bearing and seal. Maybe a propeller. I found a place in germany but they didn't respond to my english email..Thanks :)

if you are still looking for tomos parts you can send me an email: [email protected] . I still have a lot of used (and sometimes new) parts in stock!

Back