Logo

Need help Finding parts for a Funjet

dlevan7

um i recently inherited a boat from my great uncle it says river runner on the side with a fun jet motor i believe i do know that it needs a gas oil mix but not sure what the ratio is can anybody help me?

craig1178

i have a 1988 funjet that needs an exhaust manifold,mine cracked as well.i am looking to buy one or find out where someone has had theres fixed.if not i will sell it or part out the factory pump and motor,i have the steering too,609-536-2129 im in new jersey

Cody.nash305

I have a whole funjet boat selling for parts

I have a complete motor, jet drive, exaust and everything it all works and in great shape!!!! If anyone is interesting email me with your phone number and part or parts u need. My email is [email protected] hope I can help some people out. :)

craig1178

Re: "I have an 88 Yamaha Funjet.

"I have an 88 Yamaha Funjet. The jet pump is a Morita jet pump. I need the nozzle and reverse gate portion of the jet drive myself, the part that sticks out of the back of the hull.

I imagine that Yamaha three cylinder outboard power heads will fit on it."

I have 3 steer nozzles 6095362129

Blake B 1983

Re: "I have an 88 Yamaha Funjet.

i have a 88 funjet jet boat that i just picked up . it is in pieces. the guy who had it before me took it apart to restore and lost interest since getting it i have got the motor to start and it seems to run good and has great compression on all 3 cylinders and the jet pump seems to be fine also but i am wating to convert it to a outboard being as the jet design is not very efficient i am wanting to sell the engine and jet assembly to buy a outboard . its the 70 horse yamaha so if anyone wants to buy any parts please contact me via email at [email protected] wanting 1500 for the etire engine and drive ssembly ot will trade for a running complete 50 to 75 horse outboard may seperate and sell individual pieces shoot me a email let me know what you need and what ur wanting to pay for it cash is king!!

kipfunjet

i have a 1988 funjet that needs an exhaust manifold,mine cracked as well.i am looking to buy one or find out where someone has had theres fixed.if not i will sell it or part out the factory pump and motor,i have the steering too,609-536-2129 im in new jersey

I realize this is an old post, I'm looking for parts to a 88 Fun Jet Jet pump. Do you you still have the pump?

Kip

Evanakabullet

I have a 1988 funjet 70hp yamaha inboard I think I'm missing a link for the throttle so if anyone can send me some pics of what and how its suppose to be set up on the motor would be great

neiljo

I have a 1988 Funjet that is taking on water but can't determine whether at the water inlet or at the turbine. Has anyone experienced this problem and/ or know a correction?