Logo

Mono Outboard Motor

anthony

I have an old mono 5H.P. boat

I have an old mono 5H.P. boat motor and I can't find anything out about it. No boat dealer in my town can tell me anthing about it.

On top of motor is a tag: Missouri outboard ba 09054 were it says how to start it. It says Grafton Wisconsin U.S.A.
Serial number is 642-03 5626085

Any help would be appreciated.

Mono made engines for a short

Mono made engines for a short while. They obviously are no longer in business or something. Are you looking for parts or are you just interested in finding out more about it?

Re: I have an old mono 5H.P. boat

I have an old mono 5H.P. boat motor and I can't find anything out about it. No boat dealer in my town can tell me anthing about it.

On top of motor is a tag: Missouri outboard ba 09054 were it says how to start it. It says Grafton Wisconsin U.S.A.
Serial number is 642-03 5626085

Any help would be appreciated.

Mono built Boats and used Tecumseh 4hp & 5hp Outboard Motors.. The co. was open from 1961-1964 in Springfield MO. Located @ 540 Commercial st .. They were bought by a machine & welding Co. they still have the old MONO sign out front & still sell and can get some parts for the Mono outboard Motors...I just got the sticker kit from them a month ago.. for carb kits and most of the motor parts i have had to goto Tecumseh as they were the builder of both the 4hp & 5hp-5Ahp Motors.. Check with your local Tecumseh Dealer and tell him what you have.. He should be able to help.. If not you can E-Mail me and i can try to help you out.. Im restoring a 4hp now ... Chris

Back