beto_chamorro
New member
Good morning.
I’ve been searching Google for weeks for spare parts for my engine. On websites where the items appear to be in stock, I receive an email shortly after placing the order stating that it has been cancelled due to a lack of inventory.
I’ve looked everywhere, but I’ve had no luck. The only thing I can think of is finding someone who has an engine they are willing to dismantle for parts.
The specific parts I’m looking for are part of the throttle cam assembly.
17928-ZW1-000
Spring, assist
17937-ZW1-000
Cam, throttle opener
Number 12 and 14
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you very much.
I’ve been searching Google for weeks for spare parts for my engine. On websites where the items appear to be in stock, I receive an email shortly after placing the order stating that it has been cancelled due to a lack of inventory.
I’ve looked everywhere, but I’ve had no luck. The only thing I can think of is finding someone who has an engine they are willing to dismantle for parts.
The specific parts I’m looking for are part of the throttle cam assembly.
17928-ZW1-000
Spring, assist
17937-ZW1-000
Cam, throttle opener
Number 12 and 14
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you very much.

