Logo

Gray Marine Fireball V8A-160 or V8A-136 (Buick 215 V8)

cvmikeray

New member
I want to start a thread to record my V8A-160 rebuild and ask if anyone has these engines or parts they would like to sell. Several other companies made marinization kits for the 61-63 Buick 215 V8 engines. I am interested in any of these parts. Particularly interested in the OSCO Marine manifolds for these engines.
 
I want to start a thread to record my V8A-160 rebuild and ask if anyone has these engines or parts they would like to sell. Several other companies made marinization kits for the 61-63 Buick 215 V8 engines. I am interested in any of these parts. Particularly interested in the OSCO Marine manifolds for these engines.
Are you still looking for manifolds ? I have a set of 78940 Grey Marine.
 
I want to start a thread to record my V8A-160 rebuild and ask if anyone has these engines or parts they would like to sell. Several other companies made marinization kits for the 61-63 Buick 215 V8 engines. I am interested in any of these parts. Particularly interested in the OSCO Marine manifolds for these engines.
If you are still looking for motor parts
We just received a complete V8A-160
 
This is a complete motor intake w/ carbs/ exhaust manifolds - generator (froze up) block has a crack (not out but pushed slightly inward) and transmission plate and transmission itself can forward pictures of everything
 
I will pay top dollar for a set of 215 grey marine exhaust manifolds. i have a set of Nixon manifolds really nice shape same motor
Paul 248-804-3496
 
I will pay top dollar for a set of grey marine manifolds 248 804 3496 I have a set of Nixon manifolds nice shape for 215 buick
If you are still looking for motor parts
We just received a complete V8A-160
If you are still looking for that said motor
v8A-160 we just received one today
Con tact me here, let’s see what can be done
I will pay top dollar for SET OF 215 BUICK GREY MARINE MANIFOLDS 248-804-3496 OR EMAIL ME
ET OF GREY MARINE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS
 
Back
Top