RicardoMarine
Gold Medal Contributor
"I happened to be looking at V
"I happened to be looking at V/P parts on e-Bay this morning.
There is a seller who has listed a pair of V/P exhaust manifolds who claims these are the same as one of the old Chris Craft models.
They are a one pc, steep "down angle" manifold for the AQ200C, AQ225C, AQ255A, AQ200C, AQ225C, AQ255A engines and are specific for a certain Volvo Penta AQ series Y pipe.
My question is (and I am just curious)...., have any of you seen this manifold being used on any Chris Craft SBC engines before?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350208992678&categ ory=31285&_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%26o tn%3D10%26ps%3D63"
"I happened to be looking at V/P parts on e-Bay this morning.
There is a seller who has listed a pair of V/P exhaust manifolds who claims these are the same as one of the old Chris Craft models.
They are a one pc, steep "down angle" manifold for the AQ200C, AQ225C, AQ255A, AQ200C, AQ225C, AQ255A engines and are specific for a certain Volvo Penta AQ series Y pipe.
My question is (and I am just curious)...., have any of you seen this manifold being used on any Chris Craft SBC engines before?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350208992678&categ ory=31285&_trksid=p4340.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSI%26its%3DI%252BC%26itu%3DUCI%26o tn%3D10%26ps%3D63"

