Logo

2003 StarCraft Saturn Pontoon with 75 HP Mercury

Norm Magnuson

Contributing Member
I am looking for several items for my new to me 2003 StarCraft Saturn pontoon. I am searching for a wiring diagram, owners manual, where I might find used parts, navigation lights, carpet, actual Teleflex fuel gauge # 100583 etc. I need to replace the JBL M-5 radio with detachable faceplate. Any recommendations? I have the following gauges, volts, tech, mph, compress and fuel gauge (fuel not working). Spot for two more, which should I add? I have a 2004 Mercury 75 hp 4-stroke. Model # 0T787481. Any suggestions or to point me in any direction is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Norm

used parts - a marine salvage yard...but be very cautious with what you buy...

As far as the wiring diagram to the boat goes, checking with the factory is your best bet...if they can't help, you will have to create your own. Most hull makers follow the AB&YC color coding standard.

a water pressure gauge can be of benefit in assessing the health of the impeller...the other could be a trim gauge ...

Finally, when it comes to a specific engine question, if you post in the Outboards - Mercury Section, you'll likely get many more responses...

Back