Logo

Recent content by Wilsi

  1. W

    crusader 270 1987 , cutting spark after 20 minutes of running

    thank you Droid ! yes true , just concern about both engines quitting out there !! 😬 I will start with the coil , i will get the resin filled instead of the oil filled , Petronix says that oil filled shouldn't be mounted horizontally , which is the way that mounts on the 270 , also cleaning the...
  2. W

    crusader 270 1987 , cutting spark after 20 minutes of running

    The Petronix test was done and everything checked ok , but with cold engine The engine runs super smooth when starts from cold , maybe I should do those test when shuts off, no?
  3. W

    crusader 270 1987 , cutting spark after 20 minutes of running

    Hi Makomark ! I appreciate your response very much . No , I didn’t replace the module after I found the alternator problem ,I did that before I knew of the overcharging situation. It went through 4 or 5 ,20 minutes shutting down episodes with the new module ,and new coil before the new...
  4. W

    crusader 270 1987 , cutting spark after 20 minutes of running

    Hi there , I hope that someone here, with more knowledge and experience than me , can help me , please.:) I have been chasing this problem for over a year , so any ideas how to solve it are very much appreciated . I have a Silverton 1987 with a pair of crusaders 270 350 8 cylinder engines...
Back
Top