Logo

Recent content by Thomas Mc

  1. T

    2002 Merc 200 EFI Won't run past IDLE speed

    If your 50HP is not fuel injected, it will not have the same part that failed in my injection system. On a separate note, I recently had a carbureted ATV that was dying past idle and that turned out to be ethanol/water emulsion layer that was being drawn into the carb.
  2. T

    2002 Merc 200 EFI Won't run past IDLE speed

    OK, I found and fixed the problem. All good now. Thanks to those above that chimed in with ideas.
  3. T

    2002 Merc 200 EFI Won't run past IDLE speed

    I think it's an electrical problem like it's going into limp mode but there are no alarms going off on Smart Gauge. Idles fine but when advancing speed it won't go over about 1100 RPM and where all kinds of knocking occurs like it's cutting spark and won't advance past it. I installed six brand...
Back
Top