Logo

Recent content by jc33460

  1. J

    Oil leak on brand new 300HP Verado - dissapointed is an understatement

    My thinking is I am looking for an answer as to what the problem was with this particular oil leak. I am doing my due digilence so that I can understand what will be necessary in order to resolve a similar problem. I have quad 300s with 20hours on a 40ft boat with a full tower. I have already...
  2. J

    Oil leak on brand new 300HP Verado - dissapointed is an understatement

    I am dealing with the same issue with oil leaking on the lower part of the block. Any updates as to what the problem and resolution was?
  3. J

    Oil leak on brand new 300HP Verado - dissapointed is an understatement

    I am dealing with the same issue with oil leaking on the lower part of the block. Any updates as to what the problem and resolution was?
Back
Top