Logo

Recent content by bondo

  1. bondo

    Volvo Penta AQ 140-A expert

    mtnmike hasn't been here in 13 years,.... Post a new thread of yer own, 'n explain yer problem,....
  2. bondo

    OMC Cobra 23 electronic ignition

    Probably because yer in an antique, 16 year old thread,....
  3. bondo

    omc sterndrive coupler bushing play

    Ayuh,..... Which OMC sterndrive,..??..??
  4. bondo

    2005 5.7 MAG - No power to dash - Combo switch trips breaker

    Ayuh,..... That's says the problem is between the battery, 'n the ignition switch,.....
  5. bondo

    Seized VP 5.0GL - Options/Insights

    Ayuh,....... Start it up, 'n run it,....
  6. bondo

    I have a 1955 Sea King 5hp model GG90O1C . I need info. Please ,impeller replacement . Any help I appreciate. Thanku

    Ayuh,..... Or post yer thread in the OMC Outboard forum, above this one, which is the OMC Sterndrive forum,.....
  7. bondo

    Seized VP 5.0GL - Options/Insights

    Ayuh,..... What sorta "Fluid" was in the cylinders,..??..?? I would pull the drive so it can be pressure tested to find the leak,.... Then I would put the sparkplugs back in it, 'n light it off, 'n see how it runs,....
  8. bondo

    Lower shift cable problem

    Ayuh,...... Thanks for filling in what I didn't mention,....
  9. bondo

    Lower shift cable problem

    Ayuh,..... A '74 should be a MC-1,..... but anyways, yer 1st step is to pull the drive, which is supposed to be done every year to service it,....
  10. bondo

    Seized VP 5.0GL - Options/Insights

    Ayuh,...... Will this friend let you diagnose the problem, before buying it,..?? If so, pull the drive 1st, to be sure it's the motor, 'n not the drive,.... Standing on the prop, is Not a test,.... See where I bolded yer quote above, 'n start there, Before you spend any money,.....
  11. bondo

    250cu, 165hp in-line 6 overheating !

    Ayuh,..... Extremely doubtful,..... Btw, tis is the Merc. Outboard forum,.... This should be posted in the Merc. I/ O forum,....
  12. bondo

    1990 4.3 mercruiser - power steering leak at cooler.

    Ayuh,.... That's how I drain mine, except I made my own adapter,.....
  13. bondo

    Should I change my engine water pump assembly as preventative maintenance? 2006 Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI

    Ayuh,...... The circulating water pump is extremely durable,..... No need to change it, until, or if it starts leaking,....
Back
Top