JP4060 - Hydraulic JackPlate 6 Inch Setback
SeaStar Solutions Teleflex Marine
Jack Plates and Transom Wedges
Seastar Jack Plates
The all new SeaStar Jackplate is one of the sleekest and most durable engine jackplates available. This essential performance accessory allows for higher speed, gains in fuel economy and the ability to run in shallow water. Featuring bold styling that is redefining the look for jackplates and is aesthetically matched to SeaStar steering cylinders. Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance. Will lift up to 625 lbs. or 300HP.
The SeaStar Jackplate is one of the sleekest and most durable engine jackplates available. This essential performance accessory allows for higher speed, gains in fuel economy and the ability to run in shallow water. The all new SeaStar Jackplate features sleek, bold styling that is redefining the look for Jackplates. Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch setbacks, it also has a new, high-speed, hydraulic actuator that lifts engines in 8.5 seconds. The SeaStar Jackplate is rated for 300 horsepower engines that weigh up to 625 pounds, and it is designed to maximize engine tilt when used with SeaStar steering cylinders.
- Sleek, bold styling – redefining the look for jackplates.
- Aesthetically matched to SeaStar steering cylinders.
- New high speed hydraulic actuator. Bottom to top in under 8.5 seconds.
- High output integrated actuator to lift and lower engines in all conditions.
- Rated for 300hp engines up to 625 pounds dry weight.
- Environmentally sealed, non-contact SmartStick position sensor kit available for precise height information.
- Complete rigid engine support at full thrust.
- Easily moves engine at full thrust.
- Designed to maximize engine tilt with SeaStar steering cylinders.
- High visibility lift scale for quick glance operation.
- Integrated circuit breaker gives electrical protection right at the battery post.
- All hydraulic jackplates come with basic rocker switch DK4020.
- NOTE: Power Pole® and Talon® anchor systems can be easily mounted on 6 inch jackplates. 6 inch jackplates
require adapter kits DK4500S and DK4500P.