||< Previous Page|Next Page >|
OPTIMUS ELECTRONIC POWER
Optimus EPS truly raises the bar when it comes to
comfort, control and maneuverability, especially for
the new breed of high performance powerboats,
saltwater ﬁshing vessels, catamarans, RIBS and high
end pontoon boats. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever
experienced when it comes to steering. We know
you will be impressed.
OPTIONS FOR OPTIMUS EPS:
• Second station electronic helm.
• Heavy-duty tournament cylinders.
• Triple with tie bars.
• Quad with tie bars.
APPLICATIONS FOR OPTIMUS EPS:
• All twin, triple and quad outboard engine boats -
electronic and mechanical controlled.
• Single and dual helm station boats.
• High performance powerboats, saltwater Fshing
vessels, RIBS, catamarans, houseboats and
• ±or sterndrive applications contact your SeaStar
Triple Engine Confguration
Quad Engine Confguration
Tiller Extension Brackets
Confguration Shown with Til er
System Schematic Core Installation
• No oil at helm.
• Boat that steers like a sports car.
• Plug and play autopilot compatibility.
• No autopilot pump or rudder feedback unit.
• Adjustable speed sensitive turns lock-to-lock.
• Adjustable speed sensitive wheel effort.
• Can be retroFtted to existing mechanical and electronic
controlled engines. You do not have to buy new
• No tie bars (twin conFguration).
• No liquid tie bar (CAT).
• On demand pumps which extend battery life.
• Components based on existing SeaStar reliability and
• NMEA 2000 Certified.
Al items labeled
included in the Optimus
Twin Core Pack.
Refer to Selection Guide
for options and quantities
required of each item.
PUMP CONTROL MODULE (PCM)
CAN Tee & CAN
Autopilot, Speed Source, Breakers
CAN BUS 1
Helm to PCM
CAN BUS 2
CANTrak to H3
For 2nd station instal ations refer to page 2.
For triple or quad
engine instal ations
refer to page 3 & 4.
NMEA 2000 Speed
Input, H5 harness
Core Instal ation
STEERING - Optimus Electronic Power Steering